Dimple Creation

Dimples occur naturally as an aberration of the facial muscles during development as fibres attached to the skin, and these muscles contract when a person smiles laughs or speaks to cause dimpling of the skin. There are two forms of manufactured dimples via cosmetic surgery, both of which entail accomplishing the same things as naturally generated dimples. 

Dimples are regarded as a defect termed Zygomaticus Major, a little-known condition. When your cheek musculature is damaged, it develops spontaneously. Cheek dimples are caused when the skin that is covering the defect becomes entrapped in the connective tissue around it. Dimples have long been admired for their beauty. They happen naturally, which is an issue. Only 20% of people in the world are born with dimples. The other 80% still long for them fervently. For this reason, at Ak Aesthetics, we have mastered the technique of dimple creation surgery in Delhi! The dimpleplasty surgery is simple and leaves no scars. It is a risk-free operation with very few consequences.

Types Of Dimple

  • Static Dimple: This is a dimple that is always there, whether a person is smiling or not. Since few customers prefer this, only a small fraction of them ask for it.
  • Adaptive Dimple:
    This form of dimple can only be created by attaching a portion of the muscles that make a grin to the skin above. The most popular form of dimple desired by customers is this one, and the shape of the dimple is also crucial.

Contact Us

If you are looking for Dimple Creation service in Noida or Greater Noida, Call us to schedule an appointment so we can go over your needs in further detail. Call Now.

We Have Solutions

To All Your Problems

Breast Augmentation

Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Noida | Dr. Ashwani Kumar Singh

Face Lift

Girl After Rhinoplasty


Looking for the Best Plastic Surgeon in Noida?