It is one of the most frequent cosmetic treatments that involve both aesthetic and structural modification of the abdominal wall. This procedure removes extra skin and fat from your belly while also strengthening your abdominal muscles. One should expect a firmer and more toned abdomen after surgery.
- Men and women are in good physical shape.
- Following weight loss operations that result in fat loss and loosely hanging skin
- Multiple pregnancies resulting in the saggy abdominal skin
- Women who have not yet finished their families and intend to become pregnant.
Each patient has a unique reason for the type of operation they require, therefore it is critical to speak with your plastic surgeon for a thorough assessment and examination to develop the best strategy for you. For the sake of knowledge:
When there is extra skin and loose musculature in the middle and lower abdomen, such as after major weight loss or several pregnancies, a standard abdominoplasty is performed.
Mini Abdominoplasty: When loose skin only affects the lower abdomen. It is performed with a smaller incision than the normal one and may or may not need muscle tightening.
Lipoabdominoplasty: This is a contemporary abdominoplasty that is becoming more popular since it is safe and has a lower risk of skin necrosis. It is made up of a mix of liposuction and surgery. It provides the abdomen greater definition after surgery.
High tension lateral abdominoplasty (HLT): This procedure combines lateral thigh and hip contouring with abdominal shape.
Recovery from surgery
- We prefer that patients walk as soon as possible after surgery.
- The patient will be given a hard dressing across the abdomen immediately after surgery, which will be changed to a compression garment in 3 to 4 days.
- Compression will aid in the management of edema and seroma collection, as well as the redraping of skin.
- Lifting heavy objects of any type should be avoided for 6-8 weeks.
- To avoid delayed healing, patients are recommended to refrain from smoking throughout the postoperative time.
- Final findings may take up to six months to appear. This is the period when the body needs to get rid of edema and redrape the skin.
If you are looking for Abdominoplasty Procedure in Noida or Greater Noida, Call us to schedule an appointment so we can go over your needs in further detail. Call Now.
We Have Solutions
To All Your Problems